5th Share: How much money do you need in retirement?May 29, 2012
7th share: Blending finances after previous relationshipsAugust 13, 2012
Another question on our survey requested hints for staying true to your convictions. Without going on for days 😉 here’s a quick list:
- Work out what you want with clarity (ie already believe is within your reach with a bit of stretching 😉 Picture it with your eyes closed & how everything will smell, feel and taste etc when you achieve it. Create a vision board (with your picture in it) to support this & more importantly KNOW WHY you desire it. The WHY is more important than the HOW.
- Have positive statements / questions everywhere & say them morning & night. One of my short ones is “Why is it that today, like everyday, I am connected to my purpose & the source of unlimited abundance?”
- Create the bank statement of your dreams by writing in your desired amounts & visualise logging in and seeing it there.
- Believe in the unseen EG the electromagnetic energy attracting and resonating with what we send out. Seriously I’ve had a $50,ooo contract come out of the blue that had no logical lead up (ie an old acquaintance I haven’t had contact with in over 20 years heard of me through the grapevine). So just believe that things will happen when you’re in alignment.
- Habit is everything & baby steps are more sustainable so adopt small changes which will snowball. Have a mutually supportive person you’re accountable to & remember that just like physical fitness (diet, exercise & other), achieving your goals incorporates attitude & belief, practical daily actions including budgeting, & incorporating a balance between internal and external wealth.
- And the bonus tip is get along to one of our courses or have a look at the resources at www.yourmoneymistress.com and www.financialfitness.com.au Have a great New Financial Year!! (or mid Fiscal year 😉 xx